Can you imagine how happy your favorite gun owner would be waking up on Christmas morning to find a guide rod for his Glock or a guide rod for her Smith & Wesson M&P under the tree?
Guide rods are an essential element of many handguns manufactured around the world. In most cases, however, the guide rods that come with the guns are made of plastic. This presents several disadvantages, including improper oiling, springs that are too tight, and overuse.
If there’s a handgun owner or owners in your family, consider giving the gift of an American-made stainless steel guide rod to replace the plastic one that comes with the gun.
Some of the most popular stainless steel guide rods that we offer include:
- Smith & Wesson® Shield 9mm & 40 cal Guide Rod
- Sig Sauer SP2022 Guide Rod
- Sig Sauer SP2022 Guide Rod Black-Nitride
- Smith & Wesson® Shield 45 cal Guide Rod
- Walther PPQ-M2 Stainless Steel Guide Rod
- Smith & Wesson® SD40VE Guide Rod
- Smith & Wesson® SD9 VE Guide Rod
- Sig Sauer P938 Stainless Steel Guide Rod
- Beretta 92 Guide Rod / M9A1 Guide Rod
- HK VP9 Stainless Steel Guide Rod
Other popular offerings from SS Stainless Steel Guide Rods include:
- CZ 75 compact
- CZ p07
- CZ p10 c
- CZ pcr
- CZ po1
- CZ po7
- CZ75 compact
Česká zbrojovka’ translates to ‘Czech armory.’ The company began producing aircraft machine guns, military pistols and small-bore rifles in 1937. According to the company, “1990 saw production for Czechoslovak armed units come to an end and the newly available capacity was put to full use in expanding the production of sporting and hunting firearms, as well as products for armed police and military units.”
- Beretta 92fs compact
- Glock 17 gen 4 stainless steel guide rod
- Glock 17 gen 5 guide rod
- Glock 19 gen 3 guide rod
- Glock 19 guide rod and spring
- M&P guide rod
- Smith & Wesson sd40ve
- Smith & Wesson sd9
Beretta is an Italian manufacturer that dates to the 16th Century. Glock was founded by the Austrian Army in the 1980s. Smith and Wesson is an American manufacturer that’s been in business since 1852.